"...Have faith in your dreams and someday,

your rainbow will come smiling through.

No matter how your heart is grieving,

if you keep on believing,

the dream that you wish will come true..."



Thursday, March 24, 2011

She's here!!!!!!!!


I can't believe it, but we have our rainbow in our arms! I am a week late in getting this posted, but I'm sure you understand.


Kaedence Raine Gavel arrived on Saturday March 26, 2011 at 2043 via an emergency c-section . She weighed 6lbs lbs and 2 ozs at birth and was 19 3/4 inches long. We are taking some time to get to know our little one, and when I have a chance, I will fill you all in on our birth story. For now, here is a sneak peek at our Rainbow baby!





2 comments:

  1. Again, CONGRATS! So happy Kaedance is here, in your arms, alive and well. Warms my heart to know she's in her mama's arms. What a journey it has been, and of course, will continue to be. And if/when you have some "extra" time on your hand, I'd love to hear her birth story. I'm imaging it might have gotten a little scary since you needed an emergency c-section (but I don't know?). I hope your healing and recovery goes well, and quickly!

    So very much love!

    ReplyDelete