"...Have faith in your dreams and someday,

your rainbow will come smiling through.

No matter how your heart is grieving,

if you keep on believing,

the dream that you wish will come true..."



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hello World.

I heard this for the first time last week while getting ready for work but didn't catch the entire video. Then tonight, while DH and I were coming home from an impromptu dinner out, this song came on. Timely perhaps? Here's hoping! We are heading to our 18 1/2 week ultrasound tomorrow morning.

"I see a light, a little hope..in a little girl..."

"I see a light, a little grace, little faith unfurl. Well hello world."



** It seems that when I originally published this post, the embedded video had part of the screen cut off. Many thanks to my girl Iris for helping me out! You can still go to Lady Antebellum's video Hello World here if you prefer.**

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Mo ... make a hard ass cry! ha ha ha I love Lady A!! Hope you guys have a great appt tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet song. Excitedly and anxiously waiting to hear how your ultrasound went! :)

    ReplyDelete