"...Have faith in your dreams and someday,

your rainbow will come smiling through.

No matter how your heart is grieving,

if you keep on believing,

the dream that you wish will come true..."



Thursday, November 25, 2010

I LOVE ginger ale

I threw up my breakfast this morning. I think it was likely a combination of eating late, eating too quickly, drinking orange juice too quickly and then add a multivitamin on top of that. I barely made it to the toilet...

Then a slight bout of panic settled in. The only time I got sick with Kheri was the day she died. I still wonder to this day if she was sending me a message that she was sick. Being only 20 weeks + 5 days today, and knowing that she still needs me to survive, I decided to sit down, watch a movie, drink a little gingerale. I felt bump give me a little nudge about an hour later.

I decided to have some cheese and crackers and an apple for a snack at lunch time. This meal stayed down, but required gingerale to keep it down.

The same thing occurred after supper tonight. I didn't throw up this time, but I did lay down on the couch and while I was talking to dh on the phone, I instantly had to sit up.

Bump was very active this evening, and that is very reassuring, given the big hug I had to give the toilet this morning. I am guessing that she likes the gingerale too. I wouldn't wonder, liquid sugar should wake the baby up!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling so well. :( But thank goodness for gingerale (I drank that during first trimester when needed)! Glad to hear that helped some food stay down. And even happier to hear that bump obliged with some nudges of reassurance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad bump likes ginger ale...That's all I drank my whole pregnancy and still do to this day...Glad to hear she's giving you some good nudges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Hope you're feeling better. Gotta love that Ginger Ale

    ReplyDelete