"...Have faith in your dreams and someday,

your rainbow will come smiling through.

No matter how your heart is grieving,

if you keep on believing,

the dream that you wish will come true..."



Saturday, October 2, 2010

and Again....

So, after a great couple of days, the spotting started again this morning.  So, off to the hospital I went.  The critter did not want to co-operate for a doppler reading, so I instantly thought "oh here we go again".  The nurse had the doctor come in (which was my family doctor!), and she went and got the ultrasound.   Much to my relief we saw the baby's heart beating away, and she left the ultrasound on so that I could see him/her move.  The baby gave us a little show, so that provided much relief.

The doctor said "Sometimes, bleeding just happens, but if you ever need reassurance you come up".  She said that it is much like a nose bleed.  Sometimes they happen for no apparent reason, and they re-occur a few times before everything heals up. 

My hubby was working today, but my best girl Iris found her way to me at the hospital, and has been with me all day.  Thank-you babe, for who you are and everything you do!

5 comments:

  1. Again, glad to hear things are OK. What a rollercoaster ride this pregnancy thing is - espcially after our losses. Thinking of you and little one - hoping all continues to go smoothly! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you write this while I was napping?!?!

    You know I'll find my way to you eventually...sometimes it just takes me a while, but I'll get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that monkey was monkeying around !!! I hope that bleeding goes away *grumbles* God has to be a man to put that crap on us !

    ReplyDelete
  4. These scares are just awful, but I'm so happy you and the critter are hanging on strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've known a lot of pregnant women that spotted throughout their entire pregnancy so it's not uncommon that's for sure. (and delivered healthy babies!)

    ReplyDelete