"...Have faith in your dreams and someday,

your rainbow will come smiling through.

No matter how your heart is grieving,

if you keep on believing,

the dream that you wish will come true..."



Sunday, October 17, 2010

I need a maid....anyone?...Anyone?? ... No?... :s

I believe, that I have never been this tired in my entire life. When I was pregnant with Kheri, at least I found the energy to exercise and run errands.

I am attempting to work five day weeks, and even that is proving to be a challenge! By last Friday, I thought I was going to die. I just wanted to curl up, and sleep. Instead, I went to work, and tried desperately to conquer the stupid project I'm working on. This was to no avail, and I left work more frustrated than when I went in. I came home, and spent all day yesterday doing laundry (about 6 loads of it!!), and I vowed that was all I was going to do. Then mid afternoon, while going for a drink of water I was disgusted by our floors. So I swept, and then decided that perhaps a shower would make me feel better and almost barfed when I looked at the condition of our shower. So I emptied the remainder of our green cleaners onto the walls and the bottom of the shower and gave it a scrub. I did a sink full of dishes, and took some recyclables to the basement and lit a nice toasty fire. By dinner time, I was toast. I have decided that I need a maid...and despite my best effort the cats are not willing participants. I have attempted to tie swiffers to their feet, to no avail.

Today, I have an awful headache. I have been to the banks, to the stores, and home again. I've done another sink of dishes, and baked a batch of muffins without setting off the fire alarm (who says I can't cook!). I really should finish that laundry, lite another fire, and do some dusting, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I am utterly exhausted. So I think I am going to give in to the fatigue, lay down, and watch some bad Sunday T.V. Thankfully I took care of dinner when I got groceries..Sobeys take and bake pizzas. I almost bought a bottle of baby laundry soap today, then said to myself "Just wait a few more weeks". I hate that I do that. I hate that I have this apprehension of everything.

I am also eagerly waiting to feel those first movements. I have felt the occasional tickle, or knock but, so that I don't drive myself crazy, I have decided to classify them as digestive tickles and knocks. 15 weeks + 1 day today, another 25 weeks (well 22 weeks if I have my way) to go. Hang in there baby, we're waiting for you!

4 comments:

  1. I see your nesting..very cute..I would love to be your maid!!!Does it pay well? can u build me a house next door and you will have the cleanest house in all of NB and probably will be pulling out your hair from how annoying I would be and send me back to Ontario..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. 15 weeks already? You're getting there...

    And wow again with everything you're up to! Just reading it made me tired. I'm pretty sure women should also get maternity leave during first trimester to deal with any fatigue, nausea, and vomiting.

    I hear you about the thinking about baby items and then putting them down. I've glanced at baby clothes when I'm in a store - but haven't even walked over to touch them. I'm not ready to go there yet, still so anxious about making it out of first trimester, and realizing my fears that that doesn't guarantee anything either.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute. Do only what you can :) It won't go anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the $$ allows it, $45 can get you a good run thu your house! U'd be surprised what 3hrs of straight cleaning can do. Before I became $$ deficient, I had a lady come in once a wk for 3hrs each time and WOW! It really helped a LOT! I know that its soo tempting to be super woman and all..but dont push yourself. All that does is (becides get a few things done) wear you out. I'm glad you found the time to vegg out yesterday. We all need to kick back and do nothing somtimes...and yes..I am also guilty of saying im gonna do nothing and then end up doing everything! LOL..Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete